Oceania Cruises Announces Inspiring New Voyages on Riviera

KS&JW

Just ticks me off. I want E. Africa and Madagascar and environs. Sirena does a long 34-night voyage from Singapore to South Africa, but O will NOT break it up. I've tried. Repeatedly begged the O Cruise Rep on Riviera to do that while on her from 10/30-11/19, 2023! Don't want the Asian part, just the E. African and western Indian Ocean part. I don't see O breaking this up either, since it is pretty much the opposite of Sirena's trip:

32-day voyage departing on December 11, 2024 from Cape Town, and arriving in Singapore on January 12, 2025.

Ports of call: Mossel Bay, Port Elizabeth, Maputo, Nosy Be, Mayotte, overnight stay in Dar Es Salaam, Antsiranana, Mahe, overnight stay in Male, Colombo, Hambantota, Phuket, Langkawi, Penang, Melaka, Kuala Lumpur, finishing with an overnight stay in Singapore.

11 hours ago, MEFIowa said:

Just ticks me off. I want E. Africa and Madagascar and environs. Sirena does a long 34-night voyage from Singapore to South Africa, but O will NOT break it up. I've tried. Repeatedly begged the O Cruise Rep on Riviera to do that while on her from 10/30-11/19, 2023! Don't want the Asian part, just the E. African and western Indian Ocean part. I don't see O breaking this up either, since it is pretty much the opposite of Sirena's trip:

32-day voyage departing on December 11, 2024 from Cape Town, and arriving in Singapore on January 12, 2025.

Ports of call: Mossel Bay, Port Elizabeth, Maputo, Nosy Be, Mayotte, overnight stay in Dar Es Salaam, Antsiranana, Mahe, overnight stay in Male, Colombo, Hambantota, Phuket, Langkawi, Penang, Melaka, Kuala Lumpur, finishing with an overnight stay in Singapore.

I think Regent has one or two East Africa itineraries that might interest you, although as I recall, you’re not a drinker so the all-inclusive pricing might not be to your liking.

I’m also looking for East Africa itins in 2025 or 2026. My Regent gal pals want to go there, and I want to travel w them (they are fun!).