Havana balcony question....

Posted (edited)

Are their Havana Balcony cabins that have a normal balcony? (Vista Class or Excel) I read somewhere there

are (see below) but can't find them under bookings (even in 2026). I understand the patio is desirable to most but I think I would prefer a regular balcony 

with Havana access. Below is an excerpt from an article I found re: Havana cabins on Vista class ships. (not interested in OV or Inside)

"A handful of Havana cabins are located on decks 6 and 7 and have enlarged balconies rather than patios; these cabins also include access to the pool. All Havana passengers must be 12 years old or older. (Limited inside-category Havana Cabanas on Deck 5 and some suites also have access to the pool.)"

Curious if they may just be the Havana aft premium balconies?

Thank you for your expertise...!!

Edited by missholly24

I've been looking at trying to book a Havana inside for 2025 on a Vista class ship for 3 people, and it seems they only have 1 cabin!  It's like a race to see who gets it first lol.

On 1/5/2024 at 6:27 PM, dlphn501 said:

I've been looking at trying to book a Havana inside for 2025 on a Vista class ship for 3 people, and it seems they only have 1 cabin!  It's like a race to see who gets it first lol.

Yes! There are a lot of cabin restrictions on ppl. 😐 (but also they don't always show you every cabin.)