MSC Europa YC Duplex Suite - Rollaway Bed?

Our family of four (including two teens) will be in one of the Yacht Club duplex suites with whirlpool next December. After many Princess and Disney cruises, this will be our first time on MSC. Our kids would rather die than have to share a double bed. Does anyone know if MSC will allow a rollaway bed on the first floor if one kid sleeps on the couch (not converted to a double bed)? 

I don't know if there are roll away beds for guests to borrow but one suggestion is to give the teens the upstairs bed. I believe (not 100% sure) that the bed upstairs can split. 

I'm booked in the same stateroom type on World America but I obviously haven't sailed on it, yet. My kids don't mind sharing a bed so it hasn't been an issue for us. I'm not entirely sure if the bed upstairs can hide an inflatable twin mattress underneath but if it can, that's another option.

You can always put the sofa cushions on the floor and have the teens play rock, paper, scissors every night to see who sleeps on the sofa bed.

2 minutes ago, Two Wheels Only said:

I don't know if there are roll away beds for guests to borrow but one suggestion is to give the teens the upstairs bed. I believe (not 100% sure) that the bed upstairs can split. 

I'm booked in the same stateroom type on World America but I obviously haven't sailed on it, yet. My kids don't mind sharing a bed so it hasn't been an issue for us. I'm not entirely sure if the bed upstairs can hide an inflatable twin mattress underneath but if it can, that's another option.

You can always put the sofa cushions on the floor and have the teens play rock, paper, scissors every night to see who sleeps on the sofa bed.

Thanks for the ideas - all great ones, BTW. My wife and I wanted the real bed upstairs because those pullout couches tend to be on the uncomfortable side. An inflatable mattress is definitely a possibility. Hate to lug it with us to Rome, but they are cheap enough we could leave it behind.