Independent Tours Moorea, Bora Bora and Rangiora

I feel horrible starting a new thread on this as I would just as soon search for posts with this topic but find no search featureĀ šŸ˜’Ā That said, I'm cruising with a group of 10 people from 3/30 to 4/20 on the Oceania Regatta.Ā  I'm looking for independent tours for the 10 of us that will not be combined with other tours, not trying to be herded like cattle like on most cruise tours.Ā  In Moorea we're looking for snorkeling with lunch.Ā  On Bora Bora a sunset cruise as we're there overnight.Ā  In Rangiora, perhaps an island tour.Ā  Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

• 1 month later...

I have been to those islands. I donā€™t know your group demographics or abilities. I snorkel & SCUBA and hike. Bora-Bora great for a local 15-16 Pax outrigger boat for a 6-hr day to paddle over coral reefs and swim with Manta Rays then BBQ lunch. Moorea is mountainous and more hotels/developed so is moreso better for getting a coupla locals (Alberts Tours maybe??) w/Vans to go around the beach ring-road and jungle peep and/or laze on a local beach. On Rangiroa, No island tour possible, it is unique as it has no roads per se. It is a narrow ring of sand around a 20/mile lagoon and flat as a board so you will be having local skiffs (Rangiroa Plongee??)take you to a quiet lagoon spot to snorkel near Tiputa inlet with (maybe) Dolphins. No actual urban area there. Donā€™t go to itā€™s ā€˜Pink Sand Beachā€™ ?? Ā too far(2/hrs) across the lagoon from the pier. I went directly thru the localsā€¦no Viatour, no Expedia. ps Iā€™d skip sunset any tourā€¦ā€™cuz no snorkeling!!Enjoy..