AARP GIFT CARDS

reggie50

On 5/9/2024 at 8:35 AM, Cruzinram said:

Recently tried for onboard purchase for Celebrity. Cannot use them for obc. Fare only. Not taxes or fees or deposit. Cancel before final payment you may lose your money. If you have travel insurance cancel with a valid claim  it is be paid by the insurance. I have done this before, This is for third party providers such as aarp. Cards purchased from Celebrity with out a discount would be different policy. Any questions call gift card dept but tell them where you bought the cards. I was told by gift card dept that I could use them for odc but they were wrong. Just be careful.

BTW. The Company that I purchased them from just this month refunded my purchase in full when Celebrity refused to accept them for onboard purchases. They have a 45 day guarantee. 

I bought 2 $100 dollar gift cards to apply to my cruise. I called the number and she submitted the information, didn't mention not using for deposit or anything like that.She actually extended my option date so they finance department could get the cards applied before it expired. She said she has to submit request to finance department to be applied and I would get an email confirmation. I got an email asking me to send a screen shot of the virtual card on friday. Hopefully Monday I will hear back. That it's been applied. 

Princess was not this difficult.