Joy Shows?

love4god

Now that footloose is gone and Elements seems to be the main show, what do they do the other nights?
I saw someone mention the Beatles cover laying 2 of the nights (the same show, or different sets?) and someone else mentioned a magician?  I wish I knew the entertainment schedule ahead of time because some dinner reservations can be made now but I'm not sure what nights we want to eat late and catch a show and what nights we don't care so much about time.

The Beatles show in the Cavern Club is 3 nights, 1 believe. Each set should be a different Beatles era. They may also play a "best of" set in the main theater, but that may depend on what else is scheduled.

The Joy will also have Elements (likely 2 nights), and possibly other acts in the main theater (comedy, game shows, singers, magicians or other performers). 

We stopped planning our MDR and specialty dining reservations around these purported game shows and comedian acts, whether it is inside one of the over-crowded lounge, the atrium lobby (which was "the" venue for them, depending on the ship) or supposed to be in the main theater ... as, NCL has been upending performing schedules last minute, often with no advanced notices or announcement until you get the surprised message or PSA onboard.  

Now, to - perhaps - truly return to the spirit of freestyling cruising, at unspecific time and undesignated venues, reservations for parties of 5 or less are no longer accepted or taken ... just walk up to the podium .... errrr, or join the queue or line to reach the host/ess to get seated.  And, if you have Platinum or higher Latitutde status on NCL, the opportunity to test whether "priority restaurant seating" exist or not, and how well it's working.  

Maybe, they will have the CD return on stage to lead the crew's talent show on stage ... remember "Fountains"  

• Like 2