Booking regular iFly

When can I reserve iFly (regular, not extended $)? And where specifically do I reserve it in the cruise planner? I see it in the "calendar" for activities in the app for extended, though I can't find it in the web version. Is that where it'll be for the regular experience, when they make it available? We missed out the last time because they were full, so I'm trying to avoid a repeat experience.

Each evening it releases for the next day if the next day is a port day. It is also available embarkation day—you can book the moment you are on the ship’s wifi. 

FYI for this and the North Star, “port day” refers to the entire day. So if you pull into port at 1 pm, you could still do either that morning “at sea” before you arrive. You don’t have to be docked. Both were also still free on embarkation day post-sail away. 

Edited by pyrateslife4me84

2 hours ago, KSprite01 said:

And where specifically do I reserve it in the cruise planner?

Invest the time to go to the venue on the first day and talk to the staff about when/how to book.

Thanks, appreciate the tips. Particularly helpful to know I *can't* book it free ahead of time, so I don't need to waste my time checking for it.

One more question: Are you limited to one reservation per cruise? And is there a walk up line like there is for North Star? 

Edited by KSprite01

44 minutes ago, KSprite01 said:

Are you limited to one reservation per cruise? And is there a walk up line like there is for North Star? 

Yes. Not sure what you mean by walk up, but very rarely will they let you take more than your one free allotment even if they have open slots. If you are a couple and the second person doesn't want to do it, they will typically let you use the second persons allotment.

Edited by Biker19