Stock ownership benefits on Princess???

josh35b

I know Carnival and RCI give you onboard credit for owning stock in the cruiseline but I was wondering if Princess did. I know that they are owned by Carnival so I know you would have to own stock in Carnival. So if you own 100 or more shares of Carnival do you get onboard credit or any other perks when cruising on Princess?? Thanks for any info!!

Josh

Yes, you are supposed to get onboard credit for ownership of Carnival stock. I say "supposed to" because I have been difficulty getting it for our upcoming cruise on the Grand.

Princess has said that they will not give us the $100 credit because they are giving us $25 per person for changing ports. Not only do I not understand why I would lose my stockholder's credit for a decision they made, but if I can only have one, obviously I would prefer $100 over $50. Its not a good start for my first Princess cruise after many cruises on RCCL, Celebrity, HAL, Carnival and NCL!

Archived