BEST RCCL SNORKELING EXCURSIONS IN ROATAN?

sulamyacov

We have never snorkeled in an excursion. Usually do Mayan Ruin or zip lines. We really want a good one- lots of fish- would also love o e that combines the beach break with an all inclusive. Any suggestions?! Thanks
Harmony of the Seas March 2024

I was hoping you'd get an answer to your question as I have the same one, we'll be on Harmony in April.  I think you should take RCCL out of your thread subject

Edited by queen_kathy1

The entire island of Roatan is surrounded by coral reefs, really close to shore, and greatest snorkeling you can do on a cruise.  

Check out what your cruise line has to offer AND check out some of the independent operators there.  They all depend on the cruise ships for business so they are very responsible... but you can check their ratings on Trip Advisor if you want to be sure.

We love Bodden Tours.... you can actually do a package with them to see sloths and monkeys, then go snorkeling, or just snorkeling, or different beach clubs, etc.

Other people love Roatan Five Star, others go to a beach club on the West End and snorkel with a guide there.

The snorkeling in Roatan is spectacular. We have been there twice and both times the visibility was awesome. We went to Tabyana Beach with a shore excursion and then found Cory Bennett, a snorkel tour guide on the property. There is a snorkel shack near the BBQ lunch area...easy to find.

It was last year in May 2023, and he took us out on a private snorkel tour of the reef right off shore for an hour (actually a little longer). I've attached his card and a short video. Hope it loads. There were many people going out and snorkeling on their own and we have done that before also. However having Cory as our guide was worth every penny. He also takes photos and video for your group and sends you a link for download. I can't recommend him more highly. I wish I could remember exactly what he charged for our group but I can't...sorry. His email is listed on his card below.

Cory Bennett.jpg

Edited by medcruzer9200