I feel like I’m stealing

Bazody1990

On 1/28/2024 at 8:24 PM, Bazody1990 said:

Just booked 7 night Bahamas trip on the Meraviglia for November. Aurea balcony for two was $1800 with drink package, WiFi, $100 credit, taxes and fees. I feel like a thief that’s so cheap lol. For reference, we usually take a yearly trip to Disney World..but we are ready for a change, and Disney prices these days definitely aren’t cheap. Could explain my excitement over the $1800 MSC charge and all that’s included. 
We’ve never cruised before and from reviews I’ve read, MSC has its shortcomings compared to others. But for a price like that you can’t go wrong! 

Excited to explore these boards more before we sail 😊

The Meraviglia is a gorgeous ship. Yes you see many varying thoughts on MSC cruises. Early on, when MSC first came to America, so many people that had cruised on any other cruise line in the past complained bitterly as those people expected the same experience as they had in the past! My thought, if you want a Royal cruise line experience go on Royal, if you want a NCL experience go on NCL, etc. We have enjoyed MSC cruises 12 plus times, no complaints, we have experienced both Bella and Fantastica levels, we have enjoyed the “all in” experience which includes beverages and Wi-Fi as well as cruises without beverages or Wi-Fi. All this to say, enjoy your first cruise, it is a wonderful vacation. 

• Like 1

On 1/29/2024 at 11:17 AM, wolft927 said:

So $5700 is a good price when comparing it to say NCL Haven which typically is around $7k. We are trying MSC and the YC because we got the inside YC suite for $3200 all in. Now I think that is a great price for a ship within a ship concept. 

Wow how did you get the YC for 3200? When I looked at the price history it has always been ~2500 per person for a 7day cruise