Cruising on Easter with Carnival - What to expect?

17 hours ago, geovet said:

There are a couple of Catholic Churches in San Juan walking distance from port if your looking for a mass on Sunday.

I am sure that my dad will want to go to a special service in San Juan. 

13 hours ago, dlphn501 said:

Horizon!  We've been looking forward to this for almost 400 days!!

Have an amazing cruise, never been on the Horizon before but you are sure to have an amazing time. 

9 hours ago, VentureMan_2000 said:

I'm bringing a newspaper that I can wad up and shake at the kids...   🤣

🤣🤣 Easter bunny won't be giving you no coconut cake 

9 hours ago, Crusin Karen said:

There are always a few “bad apples” no matter what age! I think for kids and teens it’s kind of the excitement of being on this beautiful ship, having freedom to do what they want, eat what they want, etc. they don’t mean to be troublesome. Two of the lessons I’d like to tell kids is: when the elevator door opens, wait until people get off before you barge on. And DON’T RUN! How many times I’ve carried a plate of food, a cup of coffee or a drink I paid $16 for and don’t want a drop spilled and wasted  lol and have had to move to the side of the walkway so as not to be tackled! Be the kid or teen someone recalls being courteous or kind when they talk about their cruise.  Then we’ll both have a good memory of a small passing moment. 

Yes I do believe that to be true, excitement and having some independence from their parents can sometimes result in over excited children. It is so exciting to go on a cruise as an adult I cannot imagine what my younger self would do if I was taken on a cruise by my parents! Yes to the no running in case they slip or fall onto someone. 

• Like 1