Current entertainment on Equinox?

We are going to be sailing on the Equinox in about two weeks. I'm very interested in hearing about the entertainment options and any individuals who play during the day. Large shows in the theater, bars with live music, solo performers, etc. A list of the production shows would be great, TIA. I am a professional musician and over the course of 25 cruises in the last 20+ years I've had the pleasure of hearing some great talent on our cruises. This will be our 2nd time on a Celebrity ship after 20+ on Princess, plus a couple other lines. Is there any one performer I should seek out? Again - I really want to hear from cruisers who have RECENTLY been on the ship. Thanks!

Gene & Kathy from Cape Cod

My husband and I were on Equinox in mid-January doing the 9 night itinerary including the ABC islands. We had a fantastic trip and enjoyed the ship and the beautiful islands very much.

As a recently retired music teacher, I consider myself rather discerning when it comes to music entertainment.

As far as headliners go, we enjoyed Marty Thomas, the Almost Elton John show, and we were very impressed by violinist David Klinkenberg. Wow, can he ever play! We thought the ship's orchestra was good.

Around the ship, we sought out a duo of violin and guitar. I forget their name, but they are very talented and listening to them in a lounge with a drink was very enjoyable.

There is another duo called Strings Attached consisting of guitar and vocals. Very talented and very nice to listen to.

The pool band was good, the ship's quartet that played often in the foyer weren't cringy.

There was one young lady singing and playing guitar who was very noticeably not up to par with the caliber of the other musical ensembles. We avoided her and actually felt sorry for her.

I hope that you have an excellent cruise and find musical entertainment that enhances your experience!

• 2 months later...