Perks Plus...can you upgrade to streaming wifi?

mina518

Hello, 

I'm looking to book 2 connecting balcony rooms on the Seashore for my husband, myself and our two teens.  I'm not sure if I should purchase the perks plus package for a few reasons.  My husband and myself are not huge drinkers but we like the wifi part of the package. Is it possible to purchase the package and upgrade to the streaming wifi? Otherwise is it less expensive to purchase wifi and soda package separately for my teens. 

I'm open to all suggestions and pricing if anyone has it. I cannot see any pricing online until after I book. 

Thank you

9 hours ago, mina518 said:

Hello, 

I'm looking to book 2 connecting balcony rooms on the Seashore for my husband, myself and our two teens.  I'm not sure if I should purchase the perks plus package for a few reasons.  My husband and myself are not huge drinkers but we like the wifi part of the package. Is it possible to purchase the package and upgrade to the streaming wifi? Otherwise is it less expensive to purchase wifi and soda package separately for my teens. 

I'm open to all suggestions and pricing if anyone has it. I cannot see any pricing online until after I book. 

Thank you

Was on the Meraviglia last week. I had the drinks and wifi package. I upgraded to the stream package for video and they charged me $45 total for the nine night cruise.