Cruise canceled

Just now, papaflamingo said:

We did Mariner on Dec. 2 and Grandeur on Jan. 8.  We love Mariner but Grandeur is spectacular!!! You won't be disappointed!!! 

Mariner was our first Regent cruise so we have a soft spot for her.  We've sailed Voyager, Navigator, and Explorer (loved Explorer).  I'm scrambling to put the new dates in order in hopes that our waitlist clears.  I think sailing on the Grandeur will be off the charts!!

• Like 1

In my opinion, the Grandeur is the nicest and best ship in the fleet. It is as if the Explorer and the Splendor had a child and the perfect ship was born.

Prior to the Grandeur, the Voyager was our favorite ship but that has now taken a backseat and our first choice for any future sailing will be on the Grandeur.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, OilPainter2020 said:

PapaFlamingo,  I agree with you!  I'm very disappointed in the cancelled cruise but understand why the ship is being rerouted.  I'm satisfied with the 100% refund.  As for the 30% discount on the three offered cruises, none of them interest us.  Even though we love Transoceanic cruises, lying to Lisbon to pick up the ship isn't something we want to do at this time.

We put ourselves on a waitlist for a much earlier cruise of the same itinerary; March 25th, on the glamorous  Grandeur.  

I am not sure what category of suite you are seeking, but there is availability of F1 and concierge suites on this sailing

18 minutes ago, NYC-London said:

I am not sure what category of suite you are seeking, but there is availability of F1 and concierge suites on this sailing

Hi NYC-London,  thank you for letting me know.  I found out late yesterday that we cleared to waitlist and are now confirmed!

• Like 4

On 2/12/2024 at 4:23 PM, papaflamingo said:

We did Mariner on Dec. 2 and Grandeur on Jan. 8.  We love Mariner (our first cruise on her was 44 nights in 2018) but Grandeur is spectacular!!!  I hope you clear the waitlist!  You won't be disappointed!!! 

We did clear the waitlist!  Sailing March 25!

• Like 2

We were scheduled to be on last leg of world cruise Rome to Miami in order to join my sister and brother in law who were on currently on WC . As I was expecting that segment was cancelled as thankfully ship will not transit the Suez Canal.

We received  notice that we could choose one of the new segments of WC at 30 percent discount .We chose the Lisbon to NYC as is shorter than the other options as I still work .Well the quote for new route which only has stops in Azores Bermuda NYc is 10 k higher than our original segment and does not include air . Original segment Rome to Miami had multiple stops in Med. I’m really surprised at the “ discount “ Plus still no refund from the cancelled  We love regent and are just a few days from platinum . Hate to cut off my nose to spite my face but I feel like cancelling next 2 cruises we have with them 

My TA has been unable to get pricing on the replacement sailings yet. They were supposed to be released on Tuesday and I've been interested in the Lisbon-NY sailing as well. After reading ILoveMyDogs post, I'm not holding my breath for decent pricing, even with the 30% off.