Baby Care for Under 3

beachbabie393

We are looking to book our first MSC cruise (USA) and are wondering about their child care programs.  I saw on their website that they offer specific times to drop babies off 1-2pm and 6-7pm.  I couldn't find any info on their specific website regarding late night baby sitting services (paid or not) for a 1 year old.  I called their phone number and the representative I talked to said, yes, all ships have baby sitting for 1 year olds including late night services.  I just haven't found anything to confirm that on the website, so I'm hesitant to believe it.  Has anyone cruised MSC with a 1 year old recently and can speak to the baby sitting services in the kid clubs, specifically for late night?

I don’t have any children but I like to drop by the child care areas just to see…I have never seen any indication of late night services.  The pic below is the sign outside the club on Seaside in August 2023.   Baby time is when you can take your child and stay with them to play.  Baby care is when you drop them off.  EM

IMG_0231.jpeg

I’ve never sailed MSC (I’ll do soon) but from my research some weeks ago there’s no baby sitting service for kids younger than 3yo.

you, as a parent, can access the baby-club with your kid and need to stay there too