Scuba check out dives

Looking to find out what ports royal does check out dives. We are going on symphony of the seas in Aug. we go to port Canaveral, both private islands. And Nassau Bahamas. 
They offer PADI on the ship and I also confirmed we can do our check out dives via that. It’s 2 days of diving and I know one will be at coco Kay  but what will be the other as I know lapadee doesn’t offer scuba ? 
thanks 

I am assuming you did your confined dives/classes at home and are looking to do your open water certification dives on your cruise either through the ship or privately?

Since you mention Coco Cay I assume you are going through the ship for that one.

Most if not all diving on Nassau is done through the ship's dive opp which is Stewart's Cove. SC is on the other side of the island. Timing and traffic makes it difficult to get there and back within the confines of ship time in port. Therefore you pretty much have to go through the ship to dive there. When I dived through the ship there they had to hold the ship for us.

I've never heard of any diving on Labadee either through the ship or privately so unless you can arrange something through the ship at Nassau and Coco Cay you may be SOL.