Icon of the Seas Chef’s Table

Has anybody done Chef’s Table at Icon and can share their experience?

Or know where can I find a review.  I’ve done Chef’s Table in other ships, but interested in knowing how was it on Icon. 
Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

We attended Chefs Table on Icon. It seats 12 people but we only had 6. It is held in a separate room off Hooked with a really nice view. The menu is still the same as all other ships; however, with different chefs preparing the meal, it was different in their presentation. The wines selected were wonderful. The food was amazing during our dinner. 
It was probably my best chefs table experience as far as the food and service. We also had a fun group to dine with. We didn’t know them when we arrived but had good conversation and a lot of laughs. 

1 hour ago, maudde said:

We attended Chefs Table on Icon. It seats 12 people but we only had 6. It is held in a separate room off Hooked with a really nice view. The menu is still the same as all other ships; however, with different chefs preparing the meal, it was different in their presentation. The wines selected were wonderful. The food was amazing during our dinner. 
It was probably my best chefs table experience as far as the food and service. We also had a fun group to dine with. We didn’t know them when we arrived but had good conversation and a lot of laughs. 

Thank you!

3 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

Can you tell us the difference in price of Chef's Table compared to the Empire Supper Club. 

For my April 13tb sailing, Supper Club is $200 + tip and Chef’s Table is $98 (10% off).