Port Everglades Park ‘n Go questions

kasowell2

I’ve always park at the port when traveling out of port Everglades but this time I’ve decided to try park n go. I’ve made the reservations but have some questions about the procedure. I know I leave my key and they take us to the ship. But here’s my questions.

1. how long before they take you to the ship? Do they wait until they get a bus load? I understand if they have a lot dropping off loading as many as possible but I don’t want to be sitting on a bus waiting.

2. Do they have a route they run to the ships? For example terminal 1 then 2 then 3 etc or to the persons ship directly? I know those may not the right numbers but just examples.

3. About how long has it taken to drop off and get to your ship?

4. I was thinking about dropping my luggage at the ship with my wife and the taking the car to the lot. Is that a good idea or should we both go back with the car?

We have used Park n Go at least a dozen times.  They run a very efficient operation.  They have plenty of vans and lots of staff.  When going to the ship, they wait for the vans to fill up but that is usually 5 minutes or less. I wouldn’t bother dropping off luggage at the port.

When picking us off the ship, we have sometimes left immediately with just us on the van as there were shuttles right behind us.  They take you right to your car and will even load your car if you want.  We tip the driver both coming and going.

in all of our trips, we went straight to our ship, no multiple stops.

If you pay in advance, the cost is way less than the port and there is minimal walking involved.

Edited by loudbmw

25 minutes ago, loudbmw said:

If you pay in advance, the cost is way less than the port and there is minimal walking involved.

I was told to just make the reservation as they had a better rate when I arrive for veterans

On 2/24/2024 at 7:05 PM, loudbmw said:

We have used Park n Go at least a dozen times.  They run a very efficient operation.  They have plenty of vans and lots of staff.  When going to the ship, they wait for the vans to fill up but that is usually 5 minutes or less. I wouldn’t bother dropping off luggage at the port.

When picking us off the ship, we have sometimes left immediately with just us on the van as there were shuttles right behind us.  They take you right to your car and will even load your car if you want.  We tip the driver both coming and going.

in all of our trips, we went straight to our ship, no multiple stops.

This has been our experience with them for 8-9 times we've used them. They are really good at what they do.

What you may call a bus load is actually about 20 people or less.  The shuttles are not large busses but more like a hotel shuttle that you would use from the airport to your hotel.

No daisy chain delivery....once you get on a shuttle it is dedicated to taking you directly to your ship.

Arriving at your ship where you wait in line to be checked in will take longer than the ride from the parking lot to the checkin site.

Note" there are some wild but domesticated monkeys that live in the trees next to the parking lot.  Signs that tell you to Don't Feed the Monkees are everywhere. (Florida Wildlife)  For us, as we exit the facility, we have received a nice, cold bottle of water.  Nice touch.