Vista Breakfast hours

daydreamer62

On our upcoming cruise we have signed up for a couple of excursions with VERY early starts. (7:15 and 7:30)  I'm not a bit breakfast eater anyway and an fine with a coffee but my hubby likes his breakfast. What time does room service breakfast start to deliver and or what other options(baristas? Aquamar kitchen, the terrace?)

Coffee, Baristas is open by 6:30 at the latest, maybe earlier if necessary and there are plenty of pastries available in the Bakery. Room Service is 24/7 so just request a meal and time.

The Terrace Cafe Will Be open earlier enough for anyone to get Breakfast before departing for an Excursion.  You will see the restaurants opening times in the Currents the evening prior and they accommodate even the earliest arrivals. Your Hubby will not go hungry. 
Vista is VERY SPECIAL and you will enjoy her, at least we did, TWICE 😇👍

Mauibabes

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Definitely, it is pretty much impossible to STARVE on an Oceania cruise 🤪👍, Afterall there is another meal scheduled in a few hours and food is readily available 24/7 somewhere or via Room Service.

ENJOY

Mauibabes

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, mauibabes said:

Definitely, it is pretty much impossible to STARVE on an Oceania cruise 🤪👍, Afterall there is another meal scheduled in a few hours and food is readily available 24/7 somewhere or via Room Service.

ENJOY

Mauibabes

Folks tend to say that about any cruise, but we managed it on the old Royal Majesty on Day 1 of our first cruise in 1992 or 93.  Can you spell "naïve"?  😉 

We lived in Tampa and drove to Miami the day of the sailing, stopping at a Cracker Barrel for lunch, telling ourselves, "We're shifting to cruise food shortly, so eat light".

Getting aboard, we discovered we were Late Seating in the MDR, groused about how we normally eat around 5pm, ... and resigned ourselves to starve until 8pm.

Y'all would have enjoyed our faces when a tablemate remarked, "That prime rib up on the Lido this afternoon was superb!"

• Haha 5

Yes, and Snaefell3, I have also learned to make sure that when we have all day excursions, they include or at least give time for something to eat, INCLUDING the time to get off of the ship, haha!  We did a very small boat whale watching tour in Alaska, and the times didn't really work out for us to get lunch first.  It took much longer than I expected to get off of the ship for how small it is.  The whale activity was fantastic, though, and the excursion went WAY over time, so we got back to the ship at 11pm.  (To be fair, they did ask everyone if they were okay going over on time if we were seeing a lot of neat stuff, and we were.)  I am guessing a lot of other people had excursions through both lunch and dinner, so room service took 3 hours.  I was not starving by any means, but OMG, my husband would definitely say I was pretty hangry by the time we got our food, haha!

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, emd138 said:

Yes, and Snaefell3, I have also learned to make sure that when we have all day excursions, they include or at least give time for something to eat, INCLUDING the time to get off of the ship, haha!  We did a very small boat whale watching tour in Alaska, and the times didn't really work out for us to get lunch first.  It took much longer than I expected to get off of the ship for how small it is.  The whale activity was fantastic, though, and the excursion went WAY over time, so we got back to the ship at 11pm.  (To be fair, they did ask everyone if they were okay going over on time if we were seeing a lot of neat stuff, and we were.)  I am guessing a lot of other people had excursions through both lunch and dinner, so room service took 3 hours.  I was not starving by any means, but OMG, my husband would definitely say I was pretty hangry by the time we got our food, haha!

I'd definitely prioritise whales over food too. But I'll remember to pick up and  keep a packet of nuts or snacks  in the cabin just in case something similar happens to us!! 

• Like 3