Cruise specific Insurance with Covid cover for New Caledonia

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, cruiser3775 said:

That seems inadequate. Have you tried some other US companies?  Is there a comparison site that you could use to get a better deal?   Maybe ask on another Cruise Critic forum what experienced cruisers from the US get their cruise insurance from?

2 hours ago, Normanville said:

I would suggest you post on the Princess cruises forum on this site.

When the Carnival Cruise insurance be adequate for an 8 night cruise to New Caledonia?

For all the land tours combined with cruises that I've done in the past, I have taken only a regular international travel insurance not a cruise specific insurance.

This time I'm only concerned only about the specific rules of New Caledonia, which need a cruise specific and Covid specific cover.

I don't want to risk denied boarding that's all

Edited by drsel

5 hours ago, drsel said:

When the Carnival Cruise insurance be adequate for an 8 night cruise to New Caledonia?

For all the land tours combined with cruises that I've done in the past, I have taken only a regular international travel insurance not a cruise specific insurance.

This time I'm only concerned only about the specific rules of New Caledonia, which need a cruise specific and Covid specific cover.

I don't want to risk denied boarding that's all

It is difficult for Australians to answer your questions as even our credit card travel insurance covers cruises and Covid. Those on the Princess forum are mainly American and Canadian, some from UK and are more informed about what insurance cover you will need. We are on a trip to New Caledonia in a couple of weeks and there are quite a few from the USA on it and are aware of the rules. You may like to post on forum Royal Princess 15th March Fiji, New Caledonia.

Good Luck