Harmony Shows

We were reviewing the show schedule from the current cruise on the Harmony preplanning for our April 14th cruise. I noticed that there are not any Headliner shows listed. Does Harmony just have production shows in the main theatre? I see Grease and Columbus listed on 5 of the nights and shows in Studio B, the Aqua Theatre and the comedy venue. Grease, Columbus, The Fine Line and 1887 provide entertainment for 4 nights. Is the Comedy venue the only other evening show available? Other Oasis ship that we have been on have a couple Headliner shows in the main theatre during the week.

Posted (edited)

We were on Harmony in February and no headliners either.  I checked the weekly schedule before and after and same thing.  I did find one post that said they are using headliners only on longer cruises but I liked the random entertainers that were a big show production so hoping that is bad info, cound not find it anywhere else.  It seems now like those only appear in the smaller venues.  The comedians did do one last even show in the theater on our cruise but thats not quite the same. 

Edited by roseoftx