Sorry but I have to ask!

I hate to use the "J" word but I'm going to anyway. I'm a first time cruiser and I'm packing to leave. (splendour to cozumel 4 night) Will I feel out of place if I pack :eek: Jean :eek: shorts to wear during the day and in port? I have also packed a pair of khaki shorts and my dressy and formal clothes, but all my favorite shorts are my jean shorts. I am realizing now that I really might need to go shopping... What do most of you end up wearing during the day on the ship? How about in port?

Please help!

You will definitely not feel out of place wearing your jeans/jean shorts on port days or around during the day time. The only time when jeans are looked down upon is in the diniring rooms at dinner time and generally during night time activities. But when you're lounging around by the pool... feel free to put on your jean shorts~!

During the day on the ship I am in my bathing suit with a coverup. During port days I am in my bathing suit with a tank top and shorts (light fabric shorts). It can be hot depending on when you go and I don't like to wear jeans if I might be getting wet. If you plan on staying dry in port, don't worry about wearing a bathing suit, but that is my most common outfit, my bathing suit with a pair of shorts.

Archived