HELP! Looking for Daily Planners out of Brooklyn for 7 day sail

cumsta

Hello! Is there anyone kind enough who is currently onboard or recently sailed on the Meraviglia who's willing to post the daily planners?  We have a six year old and are scheduled to on March 17 and it would be SUPER helpful to see each day and plan ahead.  THANK YOU!!!

I see you are at Ocean Cay today (Wednesday).  Our sail has us going to Nassau on Wednesday, then Ocean Cay on Thursday.  Wonder why the change?

This is great! Thank you so much @Hydrotx I sail on March 24th. We have the same itinerary with Port Canaveral on March 26, Ocean Cay on March 27, and Nassau on March 28. 

Any details, tips, tricks? How is the weather and the temps on board? This is pretty early in  the year for me so Im expecting the first 2 days and the last day to be chilly (although today is 69 and tomorrow is 72 in NJ). 

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Neotericisis said:

This is great! Thank you so much @Hydrotx I sail on March 24th. We have the same itinerary with Port Canaveral on March 26, Ocean Cay on March 27, and Nassau on March 28. 

Any details, tips, tricks? How is the weather and the temps on board? This is pretty early in  the year for me so Im expecting the first 2 days and the last day to be chilly (although today is 69 and tomorrow is 72 in NJ). 

Not in a position to spends lots of time with a deep dive on the trip.  Perhaps when we get back to land.  Many of the items previous folks have recommended have been useful (magnetic hooks, puck lights, etc).  Bring a sweater or sweatshirt for the first couple of days.  It was cold on deck.

This is our first trip on MSC and I can only speak to our experience in YC, but it has been fantastic.  Having experienced it, we feel it is worth every penny to do it and we have no intentions on traveling any other way with them.  We have another trip with MSC that we previously booked for this October and cannot wait for that one as well.

Edited by Hydrotx
Added weather
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, cumsta said:

I see you are at Ocean Cay today (Wednesday).  Our sail has us going to Nassau on Wednesday, then Ocean Cay on Thursday.  Wonder why the change?

We are on the 17th sailing also.  Hope weather allows us to get to Ocean Cay - looks like a great day can be had there weather permitting.  Weather for Port Canaveral on Tuesday is showing only 68 degrees - previous day 80 degrees.  Geez…