Can I change cabin 10 days out? If so, how

mcgrate

Hi to all

Have booked 1 balcony & 1 interior on Divina both gty at the time but I've received our cabin numbers now. Were on different decks. (I understand gty is just that and doesn't keep families near)

I was hoping to ask MSC if any chance to request cabins closer together.  

Does anyone know how I do this?  Not an option online or App.

I booked with an online 3rd party who referred me to MSC. I am in Ireland.  I phoned but got MSC Europe who cannot help and cannot provide any information.

Is there an email or chat avail?  last resort is to phone the US but this will be priiiicey 🙂

If you booked with a 3rd party, MSC will not entertain any requests from you. If your booking ended up with MSC USA, MSC in Europe will not even give you your money back if they cancel the cruise 😄. If you booked outside the EU, you automatically have given up all EU travel and consumer rights. Which in 99 percent of the cruises is not problem, but in 1 percent is a disaster. There is a reason why people like us here in Malaysia book in the EU, because their consumer rights are priceless. And we have none and the companies know this very well. So good that nowadays this is so easy to do online. 

Sorry for being off topic. You have to go through your "online 3rd party". But there are not just the category "Inside", "Oceanview" und "Balcony", there are much much more. So if your Balcony cabin is let´s say a BL3 and the Inside is a IR1 the cabins cannot be on the same deck. Maybe the 3rd party can get cabins next to each other, but expect that you will have to change the category of at least one cabin and this will not be free.