CoCoCay Scavenger Hunt/I Spy Photo Challenge?

Posted (edited)

Hi All!

I am going to be cruising with my sister in September. This is going to be her first time cruising, and her away from home "headspace" falls somewhere between OCD and social anxiety. Basically, things as mundane as Costco stress her out because she goes in without a plan and there are lots of people and she loses her sense of direction and her brain starts to scream at her to get out.

BUT, if things are structured and she has a plan/destination, she can relax and truly loves it. So I'm trying to use photo/video scavenger hunts to structure our itineraries for each day.

I used the app Scavify to make a license plate bingo for the drive down, to plan out our day in Magic Kingdom (Thursday before porting out of Canaveral on Friday), and our embarkation day (stateroom, muster, dining room, etc).

We are getting day passes for Atlantis on Saturday and they have their own scavenger hunt in their app which is perfect...

So I'm really left with trying to come up with something for Sunday at CoCoCay. It's going to be a relatively lowkey day (I actually really prefer the placement of it as our last port day compared to my sailing on the Freedom in March where it was our first stop followed by Nassau) but I still want to have structure IF she's looking for it at that point.

I'm thinking just photo prompts... more like an "I Spy" x Selfie Challenge deal. I am getting us Beach Club passes because I know she will appreciate it more than Hideaway.

So, from the arrivals plaza to getting back on the ship, what are some photo/video prompts we could use? I appreciate any suggestions you have to offer!

Edited by bingosmama23