EGYPT : All-inclusive travel agent package vs all-inclusive river cruise

Hi, So I'm planning to visit Egypt end of 2025 and I find a huge difference on the prices quote by Viking vs land travel agency.

I would prefer more upscale experience that's why I would choose Viking at price $8999 veranda room 11 days plus optional Jordan at $2100.

Quotes from Egypt Plus Tour (with good reviews on tripadvisor) sent me quotes 12 days including Jordan around $3000! I understand their ship is only 4 nights and not as nice as Vikiing's but ships like Movenpick isn't that bad and this price also includes land tours, domestic flights, Jordan flight, transportation and hotels (which are also 5 stars). So my question is, does anyone have any experience with Viking / Egypt Plus Tours (or Memphis Tours - another popular agent) and is the quality of travel/service justfied the huge price difference? Do I really need 7 nights on Viking vs 4 nights on movenpick? What would you suggest? Yes I would like a hassle-free package all handled by a travel agency seems both companies are offering the same. 

Thanks in advance!