Question on cabin sizes

On NCL's website they show the approximate cabin sizes and sometimes it's shown as a range like this, "Total Approx. Size 235-370 sq ft" Is there any way to determine which rooms are 235 and which are 370? I realize there's really not much of a difference, in practical terms, but I've always been curious about this

1 minute ago, pantherpaw said:

On NCL's website they show the approximate cabin sizes and sometimes it's shown as a range like this, "Total Approx. Size 235-370 sq ft" Is there any way to determine which rooms are 235 and which are 370? I realize there's really not much of a difference, in practical terms, but I've always been curious about this

Usually, the larger rooms are handicapped accessible rooms. Those are noted on the deck plans with a specific symbol.

In rare cases, there are size differences because of which deck the cabin is on. For example, suites at the front and aft of the ship could vary in terms of their room size or the size of the balcony, with the lower decks having more space than the upper decks (usually, but not always the case). You can look for PDF versions of the deck plans that will place the decks side by side. That often makes comparisons easier.

OR you can look to see if your travel agent or online booking site provides room size information at the stateroom level. The one that we use does, which allows me to click on the available cabin numbers and see their precise size. Not all booking sites offer this, but many do.