Rotterdam Stream Internet vs Premium Internet

Hi Everyone - Trying to decide between these 2 packages and would love your input.   If all I want to do is email, Facebook, Instagram would Premium be ok?   What about YouTube?  Would I need the Stream package for that?   Thanks so much for your help. 

From what I've read on various boards here, Premium is enough for those things. I asked my PCC and she said that it should work for YouTube or other videos like that, just not for streaming, such as watching a show on Netflix or Amazon Prime. 

I'm sticking with Premium for out May cruise and will find out!

6 hours ago, graceinga said:

Hi Everyone - Trying to decide between these 2 packages and would love your input.   If all I want to do is email, Facebook, Instagram would Premium be ok?   What about YouTube?  Would I need the Stream package for that?   Thanks so much for your help. 

Currently on Rotterdam in the Caribbean, and for the next 20+days and we have the premium package, so far I have had no trouble streaming Netflix, Peacock, nor video calls, or anything that I have needed to do for that matter, so you should be fine, I would guess.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, RynoWally said:

Currently on Rotterdam in the Caribbean, and for the next 20+days and we have the premium package, so far I have had no trouble streaming Netflix, Peacock, nor video calls, or anything that I have needed to do for that matter, so you should be fine, I would guess.

Scratch that, Netflix is not working, only Peacock and Paramount......Sorry, the Netflix that I was watching was already downloaded series/shows. Was surprised that Peacock and Paramount worked though. I'm hoping I don't run into a problem streaming The Masters....Should be fine.

Edited by RynoWally

18 minutes ago, RynoWally said:

Scratch that, Netflix is not working, only Peacock and Paramount......Sorry, the Netflix that I was watching was already downloaded series/shows. Was surprised that Peacock and Paramount worked though. I'm hoping I don't run into a problem streaming The Masters....Should be fine.

It's likely then that HAL has a block on Netflix but hasn't blocked Peacock or Paramount+ yet.

1 hour ago, RynoWally said:

I'm hoping I don't run into a problem streaming The Masters....Should be fine.

Is it not on the TV?  Is the 'Sport 24' channel still listed?  They will be showing the Masters.

3 hours ago, VMax1700 said:

Is it not on the TV?  Is the 'Sport 24' channel still listed?  They will be showing the Masters.

Guess I will find out next Thursday Morning, either way, I always like streaming straight from The Masters App, just because it allows for so many options like following certain groups or just watching certain holes which is pretty cool. I have been able to watch some of last year's highlights on the ship right now, so chances are good.