Transfer from Trieste to Venice Marco Polo Airport - Using NCL w/o same day flight

Howdy,

Quick question, I tried doing a search couldn't find what I was looking for.  We disembark in Trieste on Friday and have opted to stay two nights in Venice post cruise.  For both cost and convenance for our early flight out on Sunday we are staying very near Marco Polo Airport.  I am looking at Transfer options and was curious if NCL will allow you to use their transfer service from the cruise port to Marco Polo Airport even though we don't have flights booked for Disembarkation.  When I look on the NCL website it asks us to input flight information for the disembarkation day.  I know they also have excursions on disembarkation day then transfer to the airport based upon my intrawebs searches but those haven't been released yet for our cruise.  For us going into tour Venice on the afternoon/evening and the following day we were just going to take the public bus #5 or walk to airport and take the water bus.

Thanks for any advice 

I have to make a transfer Trieste to Venice Marco Polo airport in October . Take a look at Flixbus they have services throughout the day and I understand the bus station is just a short walk from the cruise terminal . My ticket was incredibly cheap , around UK£13.

www.flixbus.com

We dock in Trieste on the Escape Oct 10th.  There are 7 of us, 2 of whom will spend 2 nights in Venice.  One flys out at 1pm on the 10th and the remaining 4 are spending the night by the Marco Polo Airport at a small hotel.  Our flight is at 7am on the 11th so staying in Venice was not realistic.  The 5 of us booked the NCL transfer to the airport as it appears to be the best option.  We used the flight info for our friend, who is leaving that day,  to make the booking.

The plan is to head into Venice after checking into our hotel, by waterbus or taxi,  to meet the other 2. We have been to Venice a number of times.  The 2 ladies spending the 2 nights in Venice have yet to sort out their transfer and are considering a private transfer.

If i remember correctly from about 5 years ago, the bus station to the AirPort is just across one of the bridges  where the water taxis line up ( walk over a short bridge, and there you are).  I purchased tickets for the bus on site.  Lined up at the appropriate time.  They loaded the luggage, and off we went.  Dont remember if it was direct, or had stops at a few hotels on the way.  Dropped us off at the airport bus station, walked ( not a short walk, but not very long either) into the terminal.  Like I said, it has been quite a few years