Blacklane

Archipelago

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, mklions said:

Thank you for all the replies.

Thankfully the good people on this forum have come back to us with the answers to our taxi transfer questions.

-----

More clarity is needed when Silversea send over the Blacklane transfers and I hark back to my original gripe, that if you could speak to someone rather than an unhelpful and unknowledgeable chat line person it would be far much better.

Thanks again to all!

@mklions  Did you see the Blacklane UK phone number I put in a post a few above this? Maybe would solve those problems rather than the webchat?! 

Edited by RetiredOnVacation

6 hours ago, RetiredOnVacation said:

@mklions  Did you see the Blacklane UK phone number I put in a post a few above this? Maybe would solve those problems rather than the webchat?! 

Some months back I rang Blacklane's UK number as given to me by Silversea.  I just wanted a quote, a sort of dry-run.   She asked which town I was in.  She seemed very officious.  I told her the name of our local town.  She said that was not in her system.  So I said I am in the United Kingdom,  She said they did not have that town listed.  I asked here where she was. She said Singapore.  

• Haha 3