Where to store luggage at Canada Place til 7:30 pm flight?

doone

I am wondering if there is a place at Canada Place to store our luggage after our cruise as our flight home isn’t until 7:30 pm?  

TIA

Yes - two choices literally at the pier (pan pacific hotel bell staff at street level will hold bags for $10 a day per bag; official pier storage charges much more, $13-15 depending on bag size this year, and closes at 5pm so you have to come back by 4:30 to ensure that you collect them... but that actually works OK for your flight, and they give discounts if you book a bus tours with them which includes the HOHO...)

Plus multiple other options if you book online in advance - google Vancouver BC Luggage Storage, you'll find Bounce, Luggage Hero and others have 'gig economy' deals with various stores and hotels. Prices start as low as $6 with these services, and include insurance - I can't give a personal recco for any particular location as I just walk home with my bags!

• Like 1

PERFECT, thanks so much.  Do you need to make a reservation for your bags at the Pan Pacific or is it just leave them when you get off the ship????  I am arranging transportation to the airport to be picked up at the pier, so this is perfect.

thanks a million, great information for sure.

23 hours ago, doone said:

...Do you need to make a reservation for your bags at the Pan Pacific or is it just leave them when you get off the ship???? 

No resos needed - I'm sure at some point they'd run out of space if everyone and their granny all wanted to stash bags there, but given how few cruisers read CC and that there's an official pier storage with signage that you walk past it's probably a very, very small % of pax who will end up using their services.

On the airport transportation front, unless you're a 'limo or nothing!' kinda person it's utterly pre-pointless booking a car service - the hotel bell staff will call you a cab if there isn't one there already, and Lyftuber both operate in town now. It's less than 10 miles to YVR, late afternoon you'll have no trouble getting a cab quickly (peak demand is for evening events and mornings through early afternoon on cruise days).

SkyTrain also does it faster for a fraction of the cost (~US$2-4pp), you can even fit a big suitcase each with no problem on the Canada Line - you don't even have to figure out the ticket machines any more if you have a Visa, MC, or Smartphone with NFC payments loaded, simple tap on the fare gates when you enter and leave and it does all the math about Zones and bills you at Interbank exchange rate.

• Like 1