Photographer prices

We would like to rent a photographer for an hour, and buy the SD card with all photos on it once he is done.

I have found no way to find prices so far, including calling the helpline.

A 7 year old thread suggested info@ocean-images.com are the people who provide the photo service on board - I reached out but no reply.

We want to know the cost before we book the cruise as we are on a budget.

Can anybody help with this?

Thanks.

I can tell you reliably that the services of the Professional studio photographer while “free” for the shoot, were about $3000 5 years ago if you want the digital versions of all the images, with one maybe two 8x10s included (along with a set of all the “round the ship” photos).

But the suggestion to reach out to the company is a good one as the prices may be different today. And a shoot with a staff photographer (“the round the ship” folks) may be cheaper. 

try:

photography@hagroup.com

and/or

blacklabel@hollandamerica.com

Thanks for the response.

I emailed both of them - got a deliver failed message to the first, so assume they are no longer operational

No response from the second one as of yet.

Sorry about the delivery failed.  I copied it in correct from my past communications, but it is five years old.  Maybe also reach out to guestrelations@hollandamerica.com and ask if they can put you in touch with the photography department...good luck!  The Black Label product for us turned out awesome!  The prices for prints is high and we passed on that, but with the digitals, you can find high quality printing and framing on the internet at discounted prices.  You can also buy fewer files and pay less, but it is so hard to choose!  Oh, and of course, you can use your OBC to pay.