Viking Bon Voyage Gift Question

gabelle9

Just now, SClakeliving said:

Why not just change the names for the rooms to reflect you and Mom sharing? Then you both buy the Silver Spirits. Once on board, you share room with your sister and Mom shares room with StepDad. Would that work?

• Like 1

On 4/22/2024 at 11:52 AM, SClakeliving said:

Why not just change the names for the rooms to reflect you and Mom sharing? Then you both buy the Silver Spirits. Once on board, you share room with your sister and Mom shares room with StepDad. Would that work?

This could work for sure, I need to talk to the family though about changing the booking. I would have done this in the first place but my grandparents were the ones that booked the cruise, I guess they hadn't thought of it.

17 hours ago, gabelle9 said:

This could work for sure, I need to talk to the family though about changing the booking. I would have done this in the first place but my grandparents were the ones that booked the cruise, I guess they hadn't thought of it.

I cannot say with certainty that this can be done, but you are not changing the names of the travellers, just the cabin pairing of the names.  

I would think that this is your best and easiest solution.  The fact that you don't keep that arrangement once onboard no one will know or care.