What restaurants are included in the speciality trio restaurant package?

I was fortunate to grab this package for our Beyond sailing in November 24. It shows as sold out now.

Unlike the other meal packages, under the info/terms I don't see anything. Other packages talk about surcharges for tasting menus, or particular restaurants etc. But here, no mention of any caveats.

Does anyone know of they are any special terms for this trio package (2 dinners and 1 lunch). Since there's nothing saying otherwise, for example could I choose the chefs table and dinner on the edge? Or a tasting menu at Le Voyage?

I've attached a screenshot of the deal.

Screenshot_20240424-124620.png

The special dinings you mention can be booked with an up charge. Included would be Eden, Fine cut, Rooftop Garden Grill, Le Petit Chef, Raw on 5. Lunch at Raw on 5 or Le Grand Bistro.

• Like 2

The Chef's Table, Dinner on the Edge and the tasting menu at La Voyage are not part of this package since they are not considered specialty restaurants. I don't think you can pay an upcharge for any of these venues. I know when we go to La Voyage, which is included with our suite, we would have to pay the full price for the tasting menu, unless they are feeling very generous, We also had to pay full price for Dinner on the Edge and Chef's Table.

• Like 1

We had originally purchased the trio as well but then found out that you can’t book specific restaurants until you are on board and the restaurants we wanted were almost completely booked several weeks before our sail date. (Eden and the Steakhouse).  We opted to return the trio and book the last available dinner in the planner at the steakhouse for an 8pm seating.  We will try to get the time changed when we board but I’m not holding my breath.  

• Like 1

We had the Trio on Apex in March 2024. We bought it during the 2023 Memorial Day sale.  I think it was less than $100 per person. We had an 11:30 boarding time, arrived at the terminal at 11:15, and by 11:30 we had boarded, dropped off our bags, checked in at our muster station, and we were seated at the Specialty Dining desk across from Guest Services. It was that multi purpose desk where they put up a cardboard sign to designate what it is being used for.  Within 5 minutes we had reservations at Eden, Fine Cut, and Raw on 5 including our preferred 7:30 on a milestone birthday at Fine Cut, which was the main reason we were in a hurry to make reservations.  
The lunch was at Raw on 5 on the last sea day. We had a $45 per person credit.  In 2023 that would pay for the Imperial Tower for 2, but the price has gone up to $120. Our mistake was making a 1:30 reservation. They were out of oysters. We had planned on ordering a couple of plates at a time over an hour or so, but at 2:10 our server told us it was last call because the kitchen was closing.  We ordered a couple more items but we didn’t come close to our $45 limit.  Another Raw on 5 detail: the web and app don’t show sake by the glass but it’s on the paper menu in the restaurant. 

Overall the Trio was great value and we were lucky managing the reservation risk. 

OP might be interested in knowing that as we prepared for the “Unknown Pleasures” of Eden we were seated around the same time as several other tables and the sommelier became quite flustered getting all of the drinks. She brought the wrong wine to our table and my wife said to me “She’s Lost Control”.

• Thanks 2

10 hours ago, SkiPro62 said:

We had the Trio on Apex in March 2024. We bought it during the 2023 Memorial Day sale.  I think it was less than $100 per person. We had an 11:30 boarding time, arrived at the terminal at 11:15, and by 11:30 we had boarded, dropped off our bags, checked in at our muster station, and we were seated at the Specialty Dining desk across from Guest Services. It was that multi purpose desk where they put up a cardboard sign to designate what it is being used for.  Within 5 minutes we had reservations at Eden, Fine Cut, and Raw on 5 including our preferred 7:30 on a milestone birthday at Fine Cut, which was the main reason we were in a hurry to make reservations.  
The lunch was at Raw on 5 on the last sea day. We had a $45 per person credit.  In 2023 that would pay for the Imperial Tower for 2, but the price has gone up to $120. Our mistake was making a 1:30 reservation. They were out of oysters. We had planned on ordering a couple of plates at a time over an hour or so, but at 2:10 our server told us it was last call because the kitchen was closing.  We ordered a couple more items but we didn’t come close to our $45 limit.  Another Raw on 5 detail: the web and app don’t show sake by the glass but it’s on the paper menu in the restaurant. 

Overall the Trio was great value and we were lucky managing the reservation risk. 

OP might be interested in knowing that as we prepared for the “Unknown Pleasures” of Eden we were seated around the same time as several other tables and the sommelier became quite flustered getting all of the drinks. She brought the wrong wine to our table and my wife said to me “She’s Lost Control”.

What an awesome insight, thank you for taking the time, much appreciated!