RCCL Galveston Port Parking

Have upcoming September cruise and it will be my first one out of the new terminal location for RCCL.  Looking at the map the closest parking seems to be the official Port Parking.  For people who have gone out of the new terminal is the port parking the best, even if more expensive?  And which lot would you recommend.  The new terminal looks amazing BTW and I'm really looking forward to seeing it myself.

I been using EZ cruise for years and have used them for my first two RCCL out of the new terminal.  But I tried port parking for my third trip, and I don't think I will go back to EZ Cruise when sailing RCCL. it saves a bit of time and stress getting parked. Luggage drop off is a lot more efficient and the cost is not that much more.

Tip. before going thru the final boarding check get some pictures with the band.

BTW I will still always use EZ cruise for my Carnival cruises.  They have always been great.

I've used EZ Parking and then Lighthouse too, and they've both been great.  But with the convenience of the new port parking to the RCCL terminal that's the way I'm leaning.  And really the cost isn't that much more it seems.  Which lot did you park in at the Port Parking?  Did you use the shuttle service?  Thx

Adding to this to say that if you're going to use the official Port of Galveston parking, if you use the promo code AlexTheCruiser24 you will get $20 off your parking.  I don't know how long this will last. I used it yesterday and it worked.  It also stacked with any loyalty points discount you have.