Live from Sheashore

Tim Cruise

Posted (edited)

We about 45 minutes from Jamaica. Complaint...the bar on the balcony always covers the horizon. So you see water and sky never land. This was not thought out well. Need taller deck chairs. And in other news we think a guest may have passed away yesterday. In the Frenched named theater I left to go to the rest roommate and 2 crew were standing above a guest on the ground. It all happened so fast. I did see a EKG or whatever? Machine next to the person. We also heard a distress call over head. As I was leaving here came atleast a dozen men in dark suits walking fast and EMTs pushing a stretcher also. Then they shunned me out of the area. When I go outside there was a whole group of parents waiting to get inside for the kids club show. When I was finally able to return I saw several crew doing a body fluid clean up process of many paper towels being sprayed with a solution and I saw a 6" of blood. The paper towels were 6 feet by 6 feet area. The over the loud speaker we heard then call a quest name to go to this area. Sorry if typos. In in the sun on a balcony

Edited by Tim Cruise
Typos

So unfortunate, we were on an MSC cruise with a group of about 200, it was a legends of rock cruise for our group.  The original drummer for the band Boston passed away on stage of a heart attack, he was playing the drums when it happened, very tragic for his band mates, his wife and all of us in the group, sorry for this persons family on your cruise right now.

17 hours ago, coscab said:

So unfortunate, we were on an MSC cruise with a group of about 200, it was a legends of rock cruise for our group.  The original drummer for the band Boston passed away on stage of a heart attack, he was playing the drums when it happened, very tragic for his band mates, his wife and all of us in the group, sorry for this persons family on your cruise right now.

We have no idea if someone did pass away or just got sick? Just didn't look good with all the suits and body fluid clean up

John "Sib" Hashian, best known as the former drummer for the rock band Boston, died after collapsing on stage aboard a cruise ship, according to his son. LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- John "Sib" Hashian, former drummer for the rock band Boston, died after collapsing on stage aboard a cruise ship, his son told Eyewitness News