Balcony cabin

No, in fact is very slightly smaller than most, slightly reduced aperture, due to the way 5143 wraps around the hull. It's not a bad option but if I couldn't get 5143 I would go for 5139.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I would be happy in 5145. It gets the full balcony, and is handy for Britannia and the promenade on deck 3 since you are right by the lifts / stairwell. The balconies in the central section from 5139 down do have a slightly deeper balcony (same frontage but longer space between rail and door), but I'm not sure that many people would notice, and there's plenty of space on 5145.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pushpit said:

I would be happy in 5145. It gets the full balcony, and is handy for Britannia and the promenade on deck 3 since you are right by the lifts / stairwell. The balconies in the central section from 5139 down do have a slightly deeper balcony (same frontage but longer space between rail and door), but I'm not sure that many people would notice, and there's plenty of space on 5145.

Looks like the deck plans are pretty accurate - seems to back up all your comments.  5143 a bigger cabin too, and 5139 has deeper balcony than 5145 (but presumably up a sub-class in price)

image.png.712ef04dfa96c4b7a3dc6d1700496d47.png

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, buchanan101 said:

Looks like the deck plans are pretty accurate - seems to back up all your comments.  5143 a bigger cabin too, and 5139 has deeper balcony than 5145 (but presumably up a sub-class in price)

image.png.712ef04dfa96c4b7a3dc6d1700496d47.png

From the deck plan it looks like there’s no dividing wall on the balcony between 5141 and 5143.

Edited by napria

39 minutes ago, napria said:

From the deck plan it looks like there’s no dividing wall on the balcony between 5141 and 5143.

There is a white metal dividing partition between the two cabins.

• Like 1