Secret Harbor question

Are all chairs/umbrellas rented through the dive shop? I've read on at least one site that there is a mixture, but I'm not sure what's available for non-resort guests.

We are cruise passengers on our first trip to STT and looking for a beach where my adult daughter and I can snorkel from shore (and rent vests or fins if needed) while my wife relaxes on the beach, so chairs and a restroom are a must.

I see great things about all the beaches, but it sounds like Coki may get too crowded (though there are only 2 ships in port, albeit large ships) and have a lot of smoking in close quarters and some of the others either didn't have restrooms or equipment rental.

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Ms411 said:

Yes, all chair rentals for non guests are through the dive shop. You can contact the dive shop to reserve chairs because they are limited.

https://www.aadivers.com  Click on Book here.  A drop down menu will appear and you can rent chairs/umbrella & also snorkeling equipment.  The resort looks beautiful. This is for Secret Harbour beach resort

Edited by avidtraveler92583

• 5 weeks later...