Show Times

judyf

I tried the search and it didn't work. I'm sure I read this somewhere but didn't write it down. What times are the shows on the Star Mexican Riviera cruise? I believe the first night there's only one show.

I knew I saw it posted somewhere. I just couldn't remember. I also think that the first night there's one show and I "think" it might be 8:30.

I'm just trying to get an idea what time to book the special restaurants.

Thanks

i dont remember about the first night's time (i don think youre right that theres just one show tho) but i do remember people saying that the first night is good at versailles so thats what we're going to do, and you dont need a reservation for that. we're going to try to make our specialty reservations right away for the rest of the nights though. i think she had said 1 1/2 hours for dinner is plenty to plan on, so thats what i'm going to do. my husbands voting for the later show, hopefully i'll be able to stay awake that long!!!

Jenny you're the cruise after us. We sail on 4/10. I will wave to you as we are getting off. At this poine you will be smiling and I will be sad for getting off but happy I had another great cruise.

Could someone that was on the NCL Star back in Feb. or March confirm the time for the first evenings show?

Thanks

Archived