CHECK IT OUT! Interactive Map of Cozumel Beaches

duskview

Wow, thanks so much for posting and taking the time to create this excellent information for fellow CC'ers.

You have just made my decision on which beach to go to much easier. I love being able to look at photos of the various beaches.

BLUEICE,

Your welcome. I'm leaving in a week and still can't decide which beach we should go to.

No..... Thank you so much.

Will be in Cozumel in 3 weeks and our original plan was Paradise Beach (sounds like it is very crowded), I think we might try San Fransisco (because of the pool).

Who knows we might even venture and check out all the beaches since they are so close together.

I just wanted to second what cozgal said...the photos are pre-Wilma. Don't pick your next beach based on the photos in the first link.

If you want to see the beach clubs, look at the Wilma photo gallery--can't find the link but the latter pics (starting in the 750's or so) will give you a better idea of what the clubs like. Most lost a LOT of beach, some are not yet open, and others no longer have features they used to have.

Cindy

I'm very new to cruising (first cruise 4/30/06), where do the cruise ships dock? San Miguel? If so, which is the best beach w/in walking distance?

Right now the cruise tenders into 3 different location. If you tender to the ferry pier you will be right in the center of San Miguel. Tendering into the International Pier or Puerta Maya,mostly anything within walking distance will be ironshore coast with brought in sand( most hotel beaches)......Looking for a soft sand beach with walk in access to water..take a taxi...Taxi's can take you anywhere.

Archived