Just back!

Naveron

My first cruise with Seabourn on the Legend from March 19 to 26. St. Thomas, Guadeloupe, Antigua, St. Barts, St. Martin and Virgin Gorda.

Well, now I know what everyone raves about. The cruise was FANTASTIC! The service blew me away.

We had a large corporate group on board (about half the guest complement). They were younger and rowdier than typical Seabourn guests, it mixed it up a bit but I know that the Seabourn regulars weren't crazy about this. And it's true, sometimes it felt like we were outsiders but as they week went on, they mingled more with others.

We were so spoiled. I teased my husband and told him to please not any one over when he rushes to the caviar in the surf. Our Virgin Gorda beach picnic was the best. I got some pics of him indulging.

My favourite thing was getting up at six in the morning and going to the Midnight Sun Lounge to watch the sun come up and our approach to the islands. They would set up a very nice self serve continental breakfast. Hardly anyone around...it was great.

Naveron,

So happy to hear you enjoyed your first Seabourn. Now you are hooked! We started with Sea Goddess, which we loved too. It is now SeaDream and passengers enjoy this line too. However, we loved SG and said let's try one of the triplets. We haven't stopped since! I bet you are ready to book again, if you have not already done so!

Archived