Liberty Mediterranean with Children

debcip

I am introducing my children (girls ages 10 and 13) to Europe this summer on the Liberty. We have chosen this way to see Europe for the first time because my girls are very resistant to any activity which smacks of "educational" but they do love cruises. Can you please recommend excursions which have proven to be popular with your children, so that we can enjoy ourselves, and so that we don't turn them off even further to trips like this?

Thanks.

Excited but Mildly Worried in PA

I am introducing my children (girls ages 10 and 13) to Europe this summer on the Liberty. We have chosen this way to see Europe for the first time because my girls are very resistant to any activity which smacks of "educational" but they do love cruises. Can you please recommend excursions which have proven to be popular with your children, so that we can enjoy ourselves, and so that we don't turn them off even further to trips like this?

Thanks.

Excited but Mildly Worried in PA

There is a forum for Europe ports of call and excursions:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19

I am happy to introduce it to you...

Let us know how you make out debcip - I'm looking at the Freedom (Med & Greek Isles) for next year. We have an 11 yr old DD, who feels the same way. I'd hate to pay all of that money to be stuck with a surly pre-teen the whole time!!!!

Archived