Holiday Help

Rocky Top

We just booked last week (before all the negative reviews) for the April 29th sailing on the Holiday. After reading all the comments on this board, we are very concerned. We normally sail on longer cruises but wanted to whet our appitite for a longer cruise in the fall.

Have we made a HUGE mistake or will all the issues be handled before then? This board has always come through for me and I'm asking for help again.

Thanks for any info. you can give us.

nothing can be guaranteed, I feel very confident that all the main problems will be solved. We have been on the Holiday 5 times out of our 30 cruises, and we loike it much more than the larger ships. While it is much smaller, certainly not as fancy and glitzy, it serves our purpose perfectly. Within driving distance, very easy to get around, and very important to us, the crew has always been the best we have encountered. The food and entertainment has always been just as good as the Conquest and others.Of course, after FEMA, who knows what to expect, but we feel satisfied that the most important problems will be worked out. Hope you have a great cruise. I guess after the passengers arrive back on Thursday, we will find out a lot more.

Archived