cruise awaiting insomniac

87SPECIAL

thanks to excited 1first and girl 05 for your lovely warm welcomes!! and HEY...im not worried bout the tv, gossip containing fun (found here) is far more encouraging than stories made up by grumpy old party poopers. my oh my, i spent two days this week laying awake til the wee hours, just wondering what its gonna be like! yay! this thing is like a cult..i heart it:p

thanks to excited 1first and girl 05 for your lovely warm welcomes!! and HEY...im not worried bout the tv, gossip containing fun (found here) is far more encouraging than stories made up by grumpy old party poopers. my oh my, i spent two days this week laying awake til the wee hours, just wondering what its gonna be like! yay! this thing is like a cult..i heart it:p

Yep another addicted cruise critic.... gets em everytime:D :D

This is the first place i come to when i get on the pc AND usually the last, just in case i missed anything when i first came on!!!

have fun and if you are awake come on here..

hey Kaseyoz. thanks for that reply. its funny how wen i have a question to ask on the boards, i can usually find it has already been asked by someone else .... hahaah, i dont like to embarress myself, but it sems no one minds asking the silly questions, cos theres usually a good answer :)

:rolleyes: haah rolling their eyes eh? i thought that was only me. I had somebody say to me " i Hate people like you!" hrmmm, im young, broke am looking forward to taking a much deserved holiday as much as the next person. My mum went on her first cruise at around my age, now shes taking me on my first....yeh i think ill become addicted too:D

Can anybody tell me or suggest wher to look for the approximate price of an ipod nano duty free/??

I dont think you need to look for duty free. Just buy it wherever it is cheapest and get a tax receipt. Then you just fill a form out at the port and they credit your credit card. my kids both bought ipods last sept from "harvey norman" which was reasonable price as they dont seem to vary too much. Claiming back was trouble free

Your welcome:)

I used to lay in bed thinking about what the cruise would be like too!

You will have a ball, it was so fun! I miss the cruise!

How many days is it now until your cruise?

Cheers, girl05:)

Archived