West Coast Eagle Cam

My Dad just sent this to me, it not to far from my home town in BC. I know many people are not from the west coast and find eagles interesting I thought I would post this live streaming cam.

http://www.infotecbusinesssystems.com/wildlife/

The eagle just laid eggs, I Have been watching it on and off all morning and she is getting restless so you can see her moving around right now and you can see her 2 eggs. MIght be neat for your kids to see as well!

www.Hancock's.com

• 3 weeks later...

Can anyone explain why when you look at it at night when it's dark (I'm in the same time zone and not far away at all) it's showing daylight? And you can hear the birds chirping, etc?

Also, when 3 of us at work all had the site up in our adjoining offices, we all had difference images? I'm confused, and there doesn't seem to be any way to ask the originators directly...

Thanks,

Karen

I can't explain the three different images but I understand that they replay the day's images at night. You might check on one of the message boards for better clarification. They also have a link to still pictures others post - most of those are when you can view the eggs.

Archived