Group booking finalised

suey

Well I completed the group booking for my 50th Birthday cruise today on R714 Easter Sunrise on the Star April 2007. Booked a total of 13 cabins for 44 people (33 adults, 3 teenagers, 6 children and 2 infants). These include my mother and sister, my 3 daughters, my son and daughter-in-law, my 2 grandsons, my 3 best friends and members of their families, my ex son-in-law and his wife and daughter, my niece and her daughters, my ex sister and brother-in-law and various other friends and workmates. Quite a crowd, 33 of which are virgin cruisers. It should be a great cruise and a great way to spend my 'scary' 50th, also amongst us we have a 16th birthday and a 36th wedding anniversary while on board.

But while in the travel agents, next April seemed such a long time to wait so I ended up booking a 7 day cruise to Noumea, Lifou and Vila in September for my mum, sister (frogcruiser), my daughter (not Chaz but daughter No 2 - Chaz has to work) and myself. R632 leaving on 30th September. So two to look forward to now!!:) ;)

Congratulations Suey. You must be excited, especially booking 2 cruises at once. If you don't mind my asking did you get a good discount for booking so many people?

Not a great discount, 42% discount, on-board credit for everyone except infants and one person free. ;)

Archived