MARINER Eastern Carb in Stateroom 1388 really Great?!

Have been listening to all the talk about the 1688/1388 cabins on deck 10, I have had the cabins in the center and have loved them......I am really looking forward to this as my DH has not been on a cruise since the 'Big Red Boat' 'a hundred years ago, hahahhaha'....... Please tell me I did the right thing, because this is a surprise gift to 'us' in February 2007 and want it to be special!

Did I do the RIGHT THING???????

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are soooooo funny,and I agree with you! BUT, I know how wonderful the AFT is and will NOT travel unless I can get those staterooms, just wanted to try the corner rooms???!! I hope the rest of the people also don't want the 'back of the ship' because it might be tooooo 'bouncy, etc.'

Thanks

We had 6688 on Mariner,of course its not one of the best,but it was still great,with a very large balcony.

I was so freaked out when I first booked it.At first I had only booked and inside...Then I upped it to the balcony without telling him...Then I switched to the corner...I was so scared I made the wrong choice,I ended up spoiling the surprise,and telling him :(

Don't worry...You will love it.

thanks Brn2Crz:

.....just saw an album by 'Andre?' on 1388 on the Mariner and I'm really excited and have to wait 10 months....... Don't know how long I will last before letting my DH in on the surprise???!!!! Hahaha

Happy Day!

Archived