LONG REVIEW of Sapphire 4/1 - 4/8

Zebboriah

Oy Vay Lorenzo Clark!!

Really tired of seeing him. I wish they would change up their comedians with some of the Caribbean ones. IE; Sarge and The Kid. :)

I have to agree. We were not that impressed the first night and chose not to see his next show. There was a comedian/impressionist later on in the week who was hit and miss. He was good for a few laughs. :p Can't remember his name though. Oh well.

Review of Sapphire Princess cruise from April 1 – April 8, 2006...We created some awesome memories and I want to thank Princess for such a great experience.

To see pictures from our cruise click here: http://community.webshots.com/album/549347439ZhuDBs

I'll be happy to answer any questions.

Zebb, I would like to add my deep appreciation for your outstanding review. Between what you wrote and the pictures, heck, I can skip the curise! NOT :D We leave April 22, and I am having trouble doing anything but cruising the web and reading "stuff" about the ship and looking a pictures. We originally had a mini-suite, just like yours. It was such fun looking at all the details in your pictures. Yesterday, I got an email that we were upgraded to a penthouse. I cannot EVEN imagine what that will be like. It is our first cruise and you and your sweet wife have helped me feel more comfortable about it all. We drink Diet Coke too! :p I giggled when I saw that picture of your Diet Cokes! All of your pictures were just such fun. We choose several of the outings you choose.

Oh, happy birthday to you both for last week and happy baby to come! We have 23 grandchildren and we ADORE little ones. They are our reward for dealing with their parents when they were teenagers. :rolleyes:

We are happy for you guys.

I will try to do a good job and "return and report" with pictures and a review when I get back. Anyone who is going, from this list, take a look at our picture below and if you recognize us...say hello on the ship...this is FUN. Joyciegirl

Archived