Internet access on Carnival

friscocruiser

We just got back from the Miracle. They have several computers set up in the library with internet connections. It was $55 for 60 minutes I believe. The also offered wireless in the library. Didn't see the cost though. I will warn you, it's a slow connection.

All Carnival ships have internet. They have different plans based on the length of the cruise or pay by minute (usually 75 cent/min). Plus there is a set up fee, $4 I believe or there abouts. Check on the first night, and you can get upgraded plans (20 min free if you buy max plan for cruise for example).

Some ships have wireless, but it doesnt work to far from the internet room. Its no additional cost to use. They also rent wireles cards and laptops on some of the ships as well.

I have used wireless on every ship I have been on, including the Sensation. No problem! It is not bow to stern, as that is only on the Valor and Liberty, but you can use wireless in the cafe... it is the same cost as regular internet service. Only ships you can access the internet in your stateroom are the Valor and Liberty, as of now.

Archived