RCI Mariner Eastern Carribean

i am curious for those that have been on this particular cruise more recently (we're going in about 2 months) what would you personally avoid or not do either on the boat or off and/or what would you absolutely be sure to do, re-visit, take in if you were on this cruise.

GldnRm1

When are you going? We are taking the same itinerary May 28th. If you are on the same cruise we have a great thread going on the Roll Call Boards. If I knew how I would post a link to that thread.

Tim & Crystal

Take ballroom dance lessons to kill the time while you're waiting on your cruise. There are so many opportunities to dance onboard the Mariner, and so few people who actually can dance. We were onboard last week. There are usually 3, and sometimes 4 venues for dancing every night, Bolero's is great with Salsa Magic playing, and there are several other live bands that play the clubs, and canned music in the Dragon's Lair. If you want to have something to do most every night, take some ballroom dance lessons and show off!

Just 2 of you or family? If kids, see attached for basics and use the babysitting service to get a few nights on your own with significant other if you have young ones rather not keep-up in Advt Ocean. If a 'family trip' do not have to be all family, all the time - let them go....

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/pdf/Adventure_Ocean_Fact_Sheet.pdf

Archived